A to Z Challenge 2016
|This post contains adult themes|
it's really very simple. We'll write a drabble every day inspired by our word of the day and we want you to be inspired too, just write :). Our theme this year is
Usually defenders died on his knives before they even knew he was there, but something about the man in the red shirt stilled his hand. Those in their own castle should not look scared.
"Who are you?" the man whispered.
"They call me The Spider," he replied.
"Thank the gods. I am Ranault."
The supposedly dead prince that had started this war; things were getting interesting.
"Come," Spider said, "we are leaving."
- Below you will find a chance to join in Drabblerotic in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
To visit other AtoZChallenge Blogs, click here to see the full list.