A to Z Challenge 2016
|This post contains adult themes|
it's really very simple. We'll write a drabble every day inspired by our word of the day and we want you to be inspired too, just write :). Our theme this year is
“Well, well, “ a sword caught him under the chin; he froze, “the palace mouse up a tree.”
A shove sent him downwards.
Merith landed on his feet.
A heavy thump behind him announced the sword, which pressed into his back this time.
“Now what are you doing here, mouse?” Kujan’s sneer carried on, sword digging. “Waiting to catch a glimpse of the harem, perhaps? I could have your balls for that.”
“Piss off, Captain, I could have your head!”
The sword retreated. Merith turned. Prince Xandre winked.
“Who needs a harem?”
So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, any genre you want to write, since variety is the spice of life!
- Below you will find a chance to join in Drabblerotic in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)