A to Z Challenge 2016
|This post contains adult themes|
it's really very simple. We'll write a drabble every day inspired by our word of the day and we want you to be inspired too, just write :). Our theme this year is
The stranger stumbling through the blizzard was not local. No local would have been mad enough to be out. When the man finally fell and did not get up, he decided enough was enough.
Taking his own cloak, he wrapped the unconscious man in its folds and asked the wind to be gentle. Then, picking the idiot up, he walked back to his warm, dry cave.
Once inside he stripped his guest of soaking wet clothes, built up the fire and waited.
The fool stirred just as the blizzard finally blew itself out, but was clearly delirious. Slipping off his own clothes, he crawled under the cloak, wrapping himself around the stranger and asking the air around them to warm even more.
At least his guest was shivering now.
It was a long time before the man in his arms finally opened beautiful golden brown eyes no longer filled with fever dreams.
"I've found you," the man said, smiled and promptly went to sleep.
- Below you will find a chance to join in Drabblerotic in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
To visit other AtoZChallenge Blogs, click here to see the full list.