A to Z Challenge 2016
|This post contains adult themes|
it's really very simple. We'll write a drabble every day inspired by our word of the day and we want you to be inspired too, just write :). Our theme this year is
|Contains adult themes,|
"But he is a thief, Your Majesty," the captain of the guard said, ready to remove his prisoner's thumb.
"He is not," Trent replied; "I gave him that necklace."
He shared a glance with Laurence who shook his head minutely.
"Why my son?" his mother, the Dowager Queen asked.
"Because I love him and have claimed him as my own," he said simply.
There was silence among the guests gathered for the treaty negotiations.
"Oh thank heavens," Princess Millandra said, "I thought it was me. Father, sign the treaty, clearly His Majesty is an honourable man."
- Below you will find a chance to join in Drabblerotic in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
To visit other AtoZChallenge Blogs, click here to see the full list.