A to Z Challenge 2016
|This post contains adult themes|
it's really very simple. We'll write a drabble every day inspired by our word of the day and we want you to be inspired too, just write :). Our theme this year is
|Contains adult themes,|
For some reason he did not quite understand, Nyle wanted to show off the bright colours of his hair and the strong curves of his body. There was a taste in the water that had him captivated.
As the human swam closer, Nyle did not dart into the nearest cave. He wanted to be seen.
- Below you will find a chance to join in Drabblerotic in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
To visit other AtoZChallenge Blogs, click here to see the full list.