A to Z Challenge 2016
psst - for anyone expecting Drabble Cascade that will be back in May, but come join in Drabblerotic instead, we'd love to have you!
|This post contains adult themes|
it's really very simple. We'll write a drabble every day inspired by our word of the day and we want you to be inspired too, just write :). Our theme this year is
|Contains adult themes,|
"Why?" Orin asked, unable to take his eyes off the handsome stranger at the bar.
"Because he looks beautiful, but he's deadly to his prey, just like his namesake," Lore said. "Man's an assassin."
Orin had never seen an assassin, but he went about his work anyway. Lore would only moan otherwise.
It was later, as he was clearing glasses, that a manicured hand knocked one off his tray. He caught it instinctively.
"You have good reflexes," the Jay said, eyeing him appreciatively, "we should talk about your future."
- Below you will find a chance to join in Drabblerotic in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
To visit other AtoZChallenge Blogs, click here to see the full list.