Tuesday 23 April 2013

FB3X Drabble Cascade #7 - Beyond Death (PG m/m)


Suitable for a
general audience
Fantasy Boys XXX Drabble Cascade


This is Fantasy Boys XXX entry for the fourth Drabble Cascade.
For more information on the cascade, see the HOME post.

~
Author's Note
I'm not in a morbid mood at all, but the idea of the cold of death is what came to me, so that's what I ran with :).


Beyond Death

by Tasha D-Drake



The touch was cold, making him shiver, but he held himself still as the cool fingers glided up his bare leg.

"Most shy away from my touch."

"I came willingly, Sire," he replied.

"Why?"

"A willing consort will break the curse."

"So you sacrifice yourself?"

"No," he forced himself to mellow his tone as the hand withdrew, "I came because I wished to."

"I will still be dead."

"Beyond death, Sire; yourself once again."

"And you, what do you expect to be?"

"Not dinner?" he said hopefully.

The laugh that greeted that was promising.

"Open your eyes," his king ordered.



~

1 comment:

  1. Funny, touching and intriguing all at once! :)

    ReplyDelete