Friday 18 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - P is for Pen

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)

PLUS - if you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
P is for Pen

Author's Note

Hello one and all, I very much hope you enjoy my drabble today. I went for a slightly spookier interpretation of the prompt word this time. Thank you for reading.

Automatic

by Tasha D-Drake


His hand shook as he set pen to paper. The knowledge that the movements were not his own gave him no comfort. He could feel the fear of the writer.

This poor soul was trapped. This man had been alone so long and all Charles could do was give him a pathway to expunge the old emotions.

As words began to appear on the page, words of love to another man long dead, so did the story of the spirit controlling his body. It wasn't much, but it might bring the poor man peace and a way to finally rest.



~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


11 comments:

  1. As a writer, this one appeals to me on many levels. Sometimes writing the words that plague you is the only way to find rest. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't find the pen, it founded me. By itself, it was nothing, but in my hand, it gave me creativity beyond anything I ever had. But its power was greater than that.

    I thought about her a lot, in class, short skirt and her wide open blouse. I began writing erotic stories of me showing her what I really was, what she was missing out on.

    One day later, she laid on my bed, wearing lingerie and her appetite was for me. I didn't question it; I simply gave in to the story, and had my way with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a powerful pen and that's probably not going to end well.

      Delete
  3. I'm enjoying these. The only improvements I would suggest are stronger endings to add a more powerful punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spirit Writing and put to good use loaned to hopefully help the spirit to move on. Will it include spirit wanking as a means to clear the spirit receiving a kind of piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be like Spirit I can write tell me your story my body belongs to me... the shaking would be from me to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very cool drabble. I like the idea of a spirit controlling a writer to get their story told.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was what came to mind when I thought of pen :)

      Delete