Friday 11 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - J is for Jewel

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)

PLUS - if you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
J is for Jewel

Author's Note

What if your bound spirit came with attitude? Welcome everyone, I hope you are enjoying the AtoZChallenge.

Calling

by Tasha D-Drake


Belal opened his eyes as he felt the familiar tug at his core. He was being called.

Slipping off his bed, he stood and focused on the source with a simple thought. It took no effort to obey the magic which signalled him and in a moment he was stood, naked, in an unfamiliar bedroom.

"Wow," a young male voice said; "it worked."

"Of course it worked," he replied, looking at the jewel in the man's hand. "Shouldn't you be naked?"

He was the servant of the gem, but that didn't mean he didn't get what he wanted as well.

~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


13 comments:

  1. You leave me curious about the gem and how the man came in possession of it.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wore an amethyst around her neck. Hard not to notice as it was the only thing she was wearing. I couldn't help but stare, nestled between her beautiful breasts. I too was naked before her and I'm certain everyone there knew I was interested in her.

    I then felt something push to my ass, and rough hands touch my hips. I was unsure of what to make of this, but I didn't fight it. A whisper came to me, "My wife enjoys a good show…give her one and we'll reward you with what your cock clearly wants from her."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that is definitely going to be a good show :)

      Delete
  3. If he was summoned, it seems reasonable that he demand the summoner get naked as well. It's only fair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aladin got 3 wishes but Belal gives more? Gem good for one time use or can it call him over and over at the desire of the same person? Does the gem sap the life energy of the caller each time it's used?
    I want more of this if you're writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do amazing work with these drabbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So here's my erotic drabble for J:

    Juggernaught
    by Jolie du Pre
    © 2004
    98 words

    She was gardening in Daisy Dukes the first time we saw her, at the big house that she'd moved into all by herself. Got so that's all we talked about at the bar, without the wives.

    "Let's drink at my place," she'd said. "I've got plenty of beer."

    Did us all, one after the other, and then moved out two days later.

    Jerry freaked and told Samantha, who told everyone else. He's in counseling. Mark goes to church and asks for forgiveness, and I sit here alone on this motel bed wondering when I can see my kids.

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for playing :). Wonder where she went and why she set it up like that. Can't say I feel overly sorry for the gents.

      Delete
  7. This is actual fantasy and boys? Super stuff. Does what it says on the tin. Servant of the gem - what a great concept, Tasha! Popping by from the A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yep, just what it says on the tin :)

      Delete