Thursday 3 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - C is for Cloak

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)

PLUS - if you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
C is for Cloak

Author's Note

This one just came about because I liked the idea of a suddenly corporeal spirit being naked. :) Thank you for reading, I hope you like it. Welcome to those hopping round the AtoZ list.

Corporeal

by Tasha D-Drake

Rini had never been cold before. In fact he'd never been much of anything before, except happy and distracted. Elementals didn't feel things like corporeals.

"I'm so sorry," the young wizard with bright blue eyes said, "I don't know what happened."

At least the cloak the man placed around his shoulders was warm.

"What were you trying to do?" he asked pointedly with his newly acquired voice box.

He didn't like being solid.

"Um," was the blushing reply.

That rather changed things, Rini knew that look. His wizard had been casting for a lover and the universe had chosen him.

~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


18 comments:

  1. I like this one. I'm currently writing a ghost story and when I was thinking about how my ghost character was dressed I was giggling at the thought of all ghosts being nekkid sine clothing wasn't really a part of them. (Yeah, sometimes I'm mature. lol)

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea - could you imagine if some poor medium just got used to the idea and sometimes forgot to put on clothes?

      Delete
  2. I like naked entities ;-)
    Nice post.

    Brenda

    www.AnEclecticAuthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stories! I'll be coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you get some of Soph's in a couple of days too - she was just a little behind with her other AtoZ posts so I did the first few by myself :)

      Delete
  4. Nice change of pace from the Wizard summons some entity by accident and what follows is death, madness or worse. Well...at least in the books I read that is the way it goes.

    --
    Timothy S. Brannan
    The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See in the books I read it tends to go more this way ;) Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  5. Hi Thanks for visiting and following my blog, I've managed to follow one of yours, but this one isn't letting me follow :( will try again soon, but don't worry about giving me a nudge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh *grins* being corporeal does have advantages if there's love involved that leads to sex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before him was a woman, nearly frozen from the ice she had fallen into. Luckily he was crossing a bridge over the lake when she went under. She wasn't naked, but the hard wind whipping at her skin would make one believe they were.
    He offered his cloak to her, and she wrapped around her body tightly. The man was anything but pure, and hoped his genocity would pay off in her body. However, it was his impurity that was his undoing, as his cloak was connected to him and she used it to feed off his energy, his life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luring people in by falling through ice is a way of making sure you get a strong one to feed off. This is a case of no good deed goes unpunished!

      Delete
    2. Ooh, she's a tricky one isn't she. I take it she'd feed off the actual gentlemen too though?

      Delete
    3. I figure she was an energy vampire. No real thoughts beyond what I wrote, I just made it up off the top of my head, then tried to fill in to get to 100 words.

      Delete
    4. Sometimes that's the best way - just go with the flow. Very nicely done.

      Delete
    5. Thank you. I never done a drabble until last night. Interesting experience.

      Delete
    6. Well you have definitely stared off strongly :) I like drabbles for the challenge of only 100 words.

      Delete