it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
AND NOW - on to the fiction :)
|Contains adult themes,|
The place was dark, only the rumble of the ship's engine joining Ethan's taut breathing as he stepped into the unknown. It had taken him months to find his space legs. Now he found the drone a comfort. It wasn't that making his stomach flip-flop. Mere midshipman - this wasn't his place.
"Congratulations, Lieutenant," Rafe's deep tones whispered a smile from behind him and Ethan would have turned, but arms came round him, pulling his sudden excitement back against a firm body.
Rafe's palm slid swiftly under Ethan's belt.
|Contains adult themes,|
Unlike Soph, my mind did think untidy, sort of ... but of course there couldn't be a normal cause :). Hope you enjoy.
"Oops," David said, resting his chin on Aiden's shoulder.
However, he appeared unremorseful when Aiden turned to look.
"You said it wasn't dangerous," Aiden pointed out.
"Sex magic isn't dangerous," David replied, "well not really."
"Scorch marks," Aiden said and waved his hand at what had once been pristine white sheets.
"You're potent," David told him with a kiss, "what can I say?"
"Me? This is not my fault."
"Oh, but it is, Lover Boy; you drive me wild."
David grinned seductively and Aiden felt hot all over again.