Monday 21 March 2016

A to Z Theme Reveal - Drabblerotic 2016 Animal Magnetism


It should be no surprise to any of our regulars at FB3X that we're running Drabblerotic again this year during the A to Z Challenge. Each day we'll be posting an erotic drabble (a piece of fiction of exactly 100 words) inspired by our theme this year which is:
Animal Magnetism

We're using the fauna of Great Britain as our inspiration. So we could be writing about men who shape change into red deer, or lovers who display the traits of wildcats.

AND we are encouraging anyone who wants to to take our word of the day and share their own drabbles or flash fics with us to do so as well!

We hope you'll pop by during the AtoZ for a little flash of fiction every day.


~*~
Our Other Blogs
Tasha and Sophie are also sharing blogging duties on another blog for the AtoZ and we are also part of the theme reveal there:
And Sophie and Tasha also has her own blogs and are doing the theme reveal too:

~*~
Other People's Blogs
Now check out all the other theme reveal blogs by visiting the theme reveal site (I recommend leaving it open in another tab :)).

17 comments:

  1. Love it, and because of your great writing I've been doing my own 100 word flashes. Drabbles are great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drabbles are fun, aren't they :) Yay that you're doing them as well!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. April is going to fun, hectic, but fun! :)

      Delete
    2. As Soph said - hectic, so very hectic, but so looking forward to April.

      Delete
  3. These are going to be fun for me to read! I look forward to it, and Happy A to Z!

    A to Z Theme Reveal: Becoming an Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for your A to Z as well :)

      Delete
    2. Happy AtoZ to you too - hope it all goes well.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to this one too. Lots going on in the Wittegen Press creative stable. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit when I saw the AC tag on the theme reveal list I was a bit apprehensive about what I would find. I'm glad I clicked through anyway, as I love the sound of you theme! I've added you to my "to visit" list :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drabble ... ok that's a new one on me, but it sounds fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a real mystery to me why I haven't stumbled upon this blog so far! I'm in, I'm in! Wishing you good luck and lots of inspiration!

    https://riandurants.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete