And Happy Easter!
|This post contains adult themes.|
where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;) Our theme this year is colour.
Being Tueday, it's also time for Drabble Cascades!
it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.
I blame Tolkien for my brain hearing forest green and immediately thinking 'wood elves'. Then again Tolkien is responsible for so much like minded fantasy I'm in good company ;).
Kam hated the city. It was all grey and dust. He missed his home in the Forest Mountains. Human settlements were no place for an elf, but his heart had called him here.
It wasn't often one of his kind was drawn to the other races. Kam knew his mother had been disappointed, but his magic knew where his soul match could be found.
Humans were but children compared to elves, but when he first glimpsed him, Kam's heart stuttered. He was washing next to a pump, all bronzed skin and dark hair and forest green eyes. He was perfect.
The tunic swathed Stephan from shoulder to knee in borrowed warmth. He shivered, but felt better.
“That is twice your size,” Benedict’s voice made Stephan start and turn.
The world spun. Stephan prudently sank back onto the edge of the bed.
“I did not have time to select better,” he replied.
We will also give you 2 FREE ebooks just for signing up.
And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles (join in - any genre, doesn't have to be erotica - and add your own link below):