it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
AND NOW - on to the fiction :)
|Contains adult themes,|
It's Christmas, I was feeling sentimental :D.
Ben closed his eyes as he sunk into the hot, sweet-scented water and groaned. He leant back against the edge of the bath and let his aching psyche soak up the magic in the winter herbs. With three girls, two boys and two familiars, he’d expended a lot of his own magic on casting Christmas presents, and, frankly, he was knackered.
“Wrapping finished then,” Valharn’s deep tones whispered into his ear and Ben smiled, although he didn’t open his eyes.
His husband’s hands stroked below the water’s surface. He wriggled.
“I didn’t wrap your present,” he murmured and they kissed.