it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
AND NOW - on to the fiction :)
|Contains adult themes,|
So, autumnal got me thinking about leaves and the wondrous colours of the season. I thought about how the leaves can swirl in eddies of wind and this is what came out of it. :)
Golden leaves cascaded over him, crimson as well, and with them came the earthy scent of their owner.
Jordan knelt up then, leaning towards his magical dancer - aroused - ready to celebrate.
I slept on the story above and decided it had to have a sequel drabble :).
And then I had to make it a trilogy and finish the story :)
Cold, stiff, he sat, the weak sun beginning to warm his body. Exercising his fingers, he saw the shimmer: Ai had left him more than Wisdom. Golds and reds swirled up his arm and down his chest. He smiled sadly at the generous reminder of the months he would never forget.