it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
AND NOW - on to the fiction :)
|Contains adult themes,|
Closing his eyes in contentment, Kitt leant back against the seat between Darwin’s legs. The feel of his lover’s lethally-clawed fingers scratching lightly over his scalp and down through his hair made his skin tingle and his body relax.
Choosing to date a felix had not been an easy decision, but these moments were definitely one of the perks. Darwin had once muttered something about ‘instinct’ and ‘cementing clan loyalties’, but Kitt didn’t care why, he just really, really liked the grooming. The low purring from Darwin was also running in delightful ripples right through Kitt’s body: this was heaven.
|Contains adult themes,|
For a soldier loyalty was expected, but Yan had no idea what to do with love. He had been bred for the front lines. He could deal with dragons and orcs and all kinds of enemies with myriad weapons, but this waif-like scholar standing in front of him declaring love had him completely confused.
"I don't understand," he confessed.
Peiter had been a distraction, a way to pass the time, feelings were never supposed to have come into it. As ever his little scholar just smiled at his reaction.
"Come home, is all," Peiter said, "and I'll show you."