it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
AND NOW - on to the fiction :)
|Contains adult themes,|
Warning: Pos Interpretation of Non-Con
I've warned for non-con in this fic, because it could be interpreted that way. However, when I wrote it, thanks to the inspiration word of 'gag', as in 'joke', I had a much more playful mood in mind. The two young men in the story are lovers, they know each other well, and they play games like this all the time. Timo's just gone a little bit further than normal ;P
“Okay, very funny,” Jack laughed humourlessly. “Now let me go.”
Timo grinned. Jack flexed, held fast. He relaxed reluctantly, sensing the power lines under his bare back. Closing his eyes, he could feel the magic rolling off his boyfriend stalking round the circle.
“Joke’s over,” he tried, aroused even so. “Someone might come.”
“Oh, someone is gonna come,” Timo murmured and Jack started as fingers glided up his inner thigh.
He whined. He wriggled. The fingers danced higher.
“Power circle desecrati-,” Jack objected again, but a palm silenced him.
Timo, pressed intimately up Jack’s body, whispered, “No joke now, Lover.”
|Contains adult themes,|
This isn't really adult, but it is dark, so I'm leaving it with adult rating so that no one reads something they feel uncomfortable with.
As it moaned and reached out, he did not flinch. Taking one breath, he moved forward and he kissed the creature right on its decaying lips.
Revulsion made him shudder as the thing kissed back.
Death touched him and it was hideous, but he did not stop.
It had to work.