it's really very simple, be inspired by our word of the week and just write :).
To see this week's entries check out the list at the bottom of this post. We put it behind a cut so it doesn't clog up your scrolling.
A drabble is a work of 100 words exactly. Flash fiction is a work of up to 500 words. Both may be submitted to the cascade. So What Can You Write? The simple answer is - anything! Our work here on FB3X will be erotically themed. but feel free to take the inspiration any way you want to, fiction, fanfiction, non-fiction, meta, since variety is the spice of life!
To those struck by inspiration (and no you don't have to be a professional writer to join in, anyone can embrace their inner author):
- Below you will find a chance to join in the cascade in the form of a linked list
- Write a drabble/flash fiction inspired by the word of the week.
- Post the fiction to your own blog, social media, or website
- Then insert a link into the linked list to that drabble/flash fiction for everyone to find (A hint of the genre of your drabble/flash fiction in the title of your post would be appreciated.), e.g. A Little Bit of Fun (PG, Science Fiction)
- To encourage your friends to join in and hence cascade the fun, you can also add the list into your own post by copying the code.
- OR you can just write us something in the comments :)
AND NOW - on to the fiction :)
|Contains adult themes,|
When I saw 'year', I instantly thought, 'anniversary', and I let my muse run with it. :)
Turning in his seat, Veril returned a sour look.
"You want to celebrate the day magic ripped away our free will and stuck us together?!"
Col shrugged, smiling.
"So you remembered."
Veril hrmphed, returning to his book.
"You've grown on me in a year."
"It's the magic, Merlin's little joke," Veril countered flatly.
"Merlin just got fed up with us avoiding each other," Col laughed, ruffling Veril's hair.
Veril shrugged off his lover with a tut. Maybe in another fifty years he'd get used to the annoying bastard.
|Contains adult themes,|
The first line of this came to me and I knew I had to come up with a drabble to go with it. I very much hope you enjoy it.
Then the guardian dragon came.
When he chose me, for the first time in my life, someone told me I had to do something I did not wish to. It was eye opening.
I had no idea he would be so attractive in his human shape, nor that I would come to desire him above all else. At first it was a good thing dragons are immortal and invulnerable.
Now we are mated and I would willingly die for him.
I am still spoiled, but I hope now I am worthy.