Tuesday 15 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - M is for Manuscript plus FB3X Drabble Cascade #57

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)


PLUS - since it's Tuesday, it's time for FB3X Drabble Cascade #57 - and our word of the week is, of course, Manuscript. If you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
M is for Manuscript

Author's Note

Being a bibliophile, I thoroughly approve of mixing reading with just about everything :) 

Forbidden Fruit

by Sophie Duncan

Reading was forbidden among the slaves and Terith knew he should have had this one put to death. Yet, the way the youth was lying deliciously on the bed, propped up on his elbows, scarlet eyes devouring the words on the manuscript, Terith knew that was never going to happen. Whimsically, he ran his palm over the peach-like fur of his slave's buttock and squeezed. That bright gaze blinked at him in response as though his presence had just been remembered.

"Read to me," he ordered easily, and, rolling onto his back, listened contentedly to his discovery's musical voice.



~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


13 comments:

  1. Lovely little drabble. =D

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this! The reading adds to the sexiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intelligence - always makes things sexier ;) Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Romance the mind and the body follows easily. Terith is so in trouble *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of a drabble before, but I love short short stories (as we called them in college). Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where the word drabble came from, I think it might be from the fanfic world and drabbles are exactly 100 words long - it's good for practising the use of flow of words, because there's usually trimming and re-ordering in order to get to 100 words exactly. :) They're fun.

      Delete
  5. The manuscript was good. With some work, it could really be something. Full of action, suspense, and a spicy sex scene. But not good enough to make into a movie. Though the hot blond script writer in my office now wouldn't need to know that.

    "I'm interested, but…"

    Her eyes become more focused, "Yes?"

    "Well, I would prefer if you could show me this sex scene."

    I stood up and went to the couch, taking my pants off, my stiff cock looking her way.

    "Very well, it starts with me cutting off your balls," she then pulled out a knife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was not trying to consume by cup of tea while reading that last line, I think my computer would have got a shower ;P That's a way to deter the 'casting couch'!

      Delete
    2. That's awesome.

      I enjoy doing these ironic twists, especially for a story so short. But this one really makes you think about this. Of the many things to draw from this, I can't help but think that this producer didn't read the script all the way through, else he would know that little detail.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, he should learn a lesson there!

      Delete