Saturday 12 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - K is for Kettle

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)

PLUS - if you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
K is for Kettle

Author's Note

Kettle was more of a starting point for this one than an endpoint!

Repent At Leisure

by Sophie

Apprentices didn't get their own spell kettles until they'd passed their second level. That is why Janas had been borrowing Sebastian's. He hadn't meant to blow it to pieces.

A palm rubbed harshly up his sweaty spine and then fingers tangled in his hair, pulling his head back. He whined.

"Not sorry enough yet?" his master seethed right into his ear.

Janas rumbled a little defiance and then shifted his hips just so. Sebastian snarled back and thrust hard into him. Janas cried out, flexed and clenched reactively. He never meant to mess up, but repentance always felt so good.

~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


16 comments:

  1. That kind of punishment is just incentive to screw up again! Once again, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Sebastian is making a rod for his own back, or maybe it's a rod for something else... ;P

      Delete
  2. I agree with LG. He's only going to mess up in order to get "punished" again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the reward for not screwing up is even better ;D

      Delete
  3. I heard the whistle of a kettle in the other room. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Had I not been bound to the bed, I would have gone to see. I had been a bad boy; this was my punishment.

    She walked in with the kettle in hand, steam escaping out the top. She came near me with it, right were my feet were. I knew she was crazy, but this crazy? She began to tilt it over my cock and it poured on the bed between my legs. I frantically screamed in pain and fear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nasty, nasty, nasty - I'm still wincing.

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm sorry...was that too much? :P

      Delete
    3. you are rather too good at this!

      Delete
    4. It helps that I consider myself a sadomasochist. I'm also a nice guy. Weird combination, let me tell you...

      Delete
  4. He's got a plan to mess up often. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spell kettles? Hmmm. Puts me in mind for a cuppa!

    "Repent at Leisure" is a great title, Sophie. What a great genre you are showcasing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - a little different than what came to my mind ;P

      Thanks for the feedback :D

      Delete
  6. I'm sensing a complete lack of repentance for having blown up Sebastian's spell kettle. Hopefully there's a spell that puts it back together again so Janas can fail again and need reprimanding.

    ReplyDelete