Wednesday 9 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - H is for Hook

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)

PLUS - if you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
H is for Hook

Author's Note

I walked into my house past the coat hooks and this one was suddenly there in my head. Shout out to all the AtoZ peeps, hope you are enjoying the hop. Thanks to everyone for stopping by.

A Symbol

by Tasha D-Drake


When Liam stepped through the first door, the hook greeted him. It was just an ordinary metal hook, rounded on the end like any other he had seen, but it had such connotations.

Taking a deep breath, he began to undress, hanging his clothes on the hook one by one. Only once he was naked did the other door open.

"Hello, My Love," the sweet voice of his lover greeted, "are you ready to stay this time?"

That was his cue to take one thing with him into the Fae realm so he could return home. This time he didn't.

~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


14 comments:

  1. He slid the cold metal hook into my ass. I screamed in agony. It wasn't sharp, but it was thick and cold to the touch. It felt as if I would pee ice as he dug into me deeper and deeper.

    I lay on my stomach with my hands bound and my legs spread open. I started to feel a tugging on the hook, moving upward. It was very gradual, didn't notice at first. He then started to lick the area between my ass and balls.

    The cold steel and wetness of his tongue, made me shoot white cum hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now you're getting down and dirty with these :) Thanks for playing.

      Delete
    2. This is dirty...nah! This is just for fun. I need at least a 1000 words for it to get dirty.

      Delete
    3. LOL - need at least a 1000 words for it to get dirty ;P

      Delete
    4. 100 words used well to set the hook and what/who came after.


      Delete
  2. I really like this one! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, don't blame me. These girls bring out the best/worst in me. Depends on your frame of reference.

      Delete
  4. My train of thought went from - well done Natasha, this one makes me want to know more and gets the imagination going... to eeeewww Mad-Cat :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. I like how something so ordinary led to something fantastic.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
  6. So when J arrives, *I* going to post an erotic "drabble" I wrote!

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liam not only was hooked but landed to wherever his fae lover was. That's commitment. Nice that his lover wants it to be Liam's choice whether to stay or not without any tricks.
    Still, what will whoever finds Liam's clothing waiting on the hook think?

    ReplyDelete