Tuesday 8 April 2014

Drabblerotic 2014 - G is for Glasses plus FB3X Drabble Cascade #56

This post contains adult themes.
Fantasy Boys XXX is joining in the The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge with Drabblerotic 2014



where will be posting a drabble* every weekday and Saturday in April brought to you by the letters A-Z, although this isn't Sesame Street, so expect a little adult spice in our alphabet soup. ;)


PLUS - since it's Tuesday, it's time for FB3X Drabble Cascade #56 - and our word of the week is, of course, Glasses. If you'd like to add your own drabble, then please do, just put it in the comments, or post on your own blog and link in to the list.ly list at the bottom of the post :).

*'So, what is a drabble anyway?' we hear some of you ask. And the answer is, a drabble is a piece of prose of (exactly) 100 words. 

So, without further ado, onto today's drabble...

~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WORK OF FICTION MAY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE.


~
G is for Glasses

Author's Note

When one sense is gone, another one takes its place. I was thinking about how touch and hearing are much more important to blind people since these senses replace their vision. It got me wondering about what other senses could compensate for sight...

Vision

by Sophie Duncan

Spreading his fingers over the sand, Hayden felt in vain for his glasses. Without them, all he could see were blobs of colour. Mostly blind, his sixth sense opened up to compensate and he gasped as he felt the presence behind him, watching. The man, focused on him, intense, wanting, sent shivers down Hayden's spine. He knelt up, sense of man soaking into his pores as the stranger approached. He moaned low in his throat.

"You want these?"

His companion held a blob under his nose: spectacles. Hayden leant back against firm thigh. It was far too late for that.


~
If you like drabbles, reading or writing them, come over and join us in our Drabble Cascades.

And if you like Drabblerotic, here are all the drabbles:


13 comments:

  1. I lost my glasses last week, but I'm sad to report that the way I found them wasn't half as interesting as the way Hayden found his. I love the way you take mundane situations and spice them up. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hayden and his eyesight 'problem' popped into my head fully formed and I had to use him in drabblerotic :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like my eye sight. No glasses and I have about 3 inches in front of my face that's clear.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother-in-law has the same problem - blind as a bat without his glasses.

      Delete
  3. His glasses had always made him look like a dweeb, but now here he was, with me the tied up and naked. I would have screamed for help, but I was gagged. The only part of me that was free was my stiff cock.

    Why was I hard? Did I want this? Did I want this twerp to handle me so?

    I had a feeling I wouldn't get much of a say. He came out of the shadows, "Shhhh, no need to fuss. I will show a lot of love, more love than you ever showed me, just you wait."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Threatening and erotic - so the dweeb is feeding into his desires while getting revenge and proving a point. Nicely done!

      Delete
    2. Oh dear, sounds like someone is a little obsessed. Great use of the prompt :).

      Delete
    3. Maybe I missed my calling as an erotic writer.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. But why is it too late, I ask and wonder if losing his glasses is a ploy to bring prey closer.

      Delete
    2. You have a devious mind, charisstoma :) I like the way you think.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete