Tuesday 7 May 2013

Drabble Cascade #9 - Friends First (PG, m/m romance)

This post is suitable for all.


Fantasy Boys XXX Drabble Cascade


This is Fantasy Boys XXX drabble entry for the ninth Drabble Cascade.

~
Author's Note

So the theme this week is 'friend' and it got me thinking about that tipping point between friendship and romance..


Friends First

by Sophie Duncan


"Hey, Si, you know I love you, right?"

Tim looked at himself in the mirror and shook his head, knowing that sounded cheesy. He threw his gaze heavenward.

"Look, Si, how long have we been friends? Since we were three, yeah? And y'know I've always thought of you as a brother, but then, I always thought I was straight. Took Paris to make me... and I think... I lo..."

His words failed.

"You mean it?"

Si's unsure voice from behind sent shots of terror and hope right through Tim. He spun around and those very emotions reflected back at him.


~*~

2 comments: